The best serums for medium hair styles are searched by women and girls with medium length hair. Hair serum is the ultimate products when it comes to protecting your hair from heat styling products and fighting frizz to keep your tresses looking shiny, healthy and gorgeous. Hair serum can uplift dull, dry and damaged hair that has been exposed to the affects of blow dryers, curling irons, hot rollers and straighteners. It is also recommended for reviving a worn out perm and can protect the hair from further damage when applied prior to styling it.
Serum not only helps get rid of frizz but also helps nourish the hair making it look glossy and beautiful. Just a small amount of this product can work wonders for your damaged tresses. Hair serum has come into being one of the most popular hair styling products. Regular use of this product can help prevent the hair from further damage and enable you to flaunt healthy, well nourished locks.
How to use serum?
- It is recommended that you apply a small amount of the product. Most anti-frizz serums are concentrated products that need to be applied in a minute quantity about the size of a dime.
- In order to avoid an oily scalp when using serum, apply it to the ends of your hair or on the mid-lengths. Applying it on the roots of the hair gives you an oily scalp and makes the hair look weighed down and greasy.
- Avoid using serum on fine hair as the hair tends to get an oily appearance.
- Remember to use serum on wet or damp hair and then blow dry, style and brush your tresses. This evenly distributes the product instead of concentrating it in one place.
- Serum helps brighten up the dull hair that has been exposed to various treatments such as perms, bleaching, coloring, straightening etc. It gives an instant shine and life to your tresses preventing you from any sort of bad hair day.
- Hair is the most vital asset of an individual that can be styled in a number of ways. But to tame dry, brittle or frizzy hair is a tedious task. Serum helps uplift your chemically destroyed tresses, fights frizz and helps you nourish them and get them back in shape.