The best mousses for medium hairstyles are here in this article. Hair mousse comprises an aerosol spray which is sprayed on the hair to increases its volume and shine. It helps enhance the body and bounce off the tresses without forming any clumps or product buildup. Mousse is available in both cream as well as spray form. If you are looking to style your hair, the first and foremost thing is to know your hair type, texture, and condition it is in. Mousse has been used for ages to style naturally curly hair, but it can be used t create volume and movement for hair of any length or type.
You can use mousse to define wispy waves or increase the hair’s volume and fullness. This hair styling products can be used by both men and women. In the 1980s, mousse rapidly gained popularity and was applied t teased tresses to stick the higher. A certain variety of mousse even comes with glitter to enhance your hair and is apt for formal occasions and parties.
Tips for Using Mousse
- If you use mousse on wet or damp hair, it can help block frizz and extend a soft and natural body to the tresses.
- It can help to mold the style when applied on dry hair without causing any stickiness.
- Some hair styling mousses have been developed for using them specifically with hair dryers, hot rollers, and curling irons, whereas others have been formulated for styling with fingers or air dryers. Therefore, it is recommended to buy the product that is best suited for your purpose.
- Try not to use too much of it at one time. It is recommended that you begin with a golf ball size for any hair length.
- You can mold your hair as you like and survive throughout the day without and stickiness with the help of mousse.
- For best results, it is advisable for you to read the instructions carefully prior to using it. Some mousse products need to be shaken well before use while others can be used just like that.
- If you are looking to increase the volume of your hair, apply the mousse liberally to the root are when the hair is damp.