Medium hair shampooing steps are important for a shiny, beautiful and stylish hair. In this article you’ll find all the shampooing steps and beauty tips for healthy medium hair.
It is necessary to wash your hair at least thrice a week. You can shampoo your tresses whenever the need arises. Shampoo your tresses only once a day. Over shampooing can damage the hair, robbing it of its natural gleam and shine.
Prior to shampooing your hair you must comb it to get rid of the tangles and knots. In case, the serum or hair spray has dried out, do not struggle with the hair strands.
Medium Hair Shampooing Steps:
- Wet your hair with lukewarm water. Washing the tresses with very hot water damages the strands making them look dull and lifeless.
- Pour a small amount of shampoo on your hand and massage it gently on your scalp. Remember to keep the thumbs at the nape of the neck with your fingers massaging the shampoo in circular movement on the scalp.
- Never pour the shampoo directly on the head.
- Never use fingernails to clean the scalp.
- Don’t pile your hair on top of your head while washing as this tends to create tangles and knits.
- Drape a fluffy towel over your head and let it soak the moisture. Never dry your hair by ribbing it rigorously as this tends to weaken the hair.
Medium Hair Rinsing:
The secret of good shampooing lies in thorough rinsing of the hair. Well rinsed hair has a clear shiny appearance. Rinsing does not harm or damage the hair. It gives the hair a better shine and body and does not affect the basic hair color. There are various rinses available these days ranging from herbal rinses and protein rinses to acid rinses that nourish the hair.
To remove the grease and stickiness, wash you mane at least thrice a week and then rinse your hair with lemon water, beer or white vinegar mixed with water to get glossy tresses.