DIY hair sprays for medium length hair are hair care tools and most of the women like to use them. DIY trend saves your money and if you do your own hair sprays at home you can also have fun with it.
Hair spray is a glaze which comes in a pump and is designed to control the hair. It is used to give support and lasting power to one’s hairstyle. DIY hair sprays for medium length hair can be used on all hair types and hairstyles to give extra body, volume and control. If you have a bad hair, you can keep it away by using just a little hair spray. They really help you a lot to keep your hair style in place.
Light lemon hair spray:
This homemade spray can be very easily prepared.
- Take two to four lemons and water. Add sliced lemons and water in a pan.
- Boil the water on the gas and keep adding water as it evaporates. Boil the mixture for an hour.
- Let the water cool and strain it. Put the prepared water in a spray bottle and refrigerate it.
- This water can only be used for a week.
- If the liquid is very sticky one can add more water.
Sugar-Oil hair spray:
- 1tbsp sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 1tbsp vodka (optional)
- 3 to 5 drops of oil
- To prepare it in a pan add sugar. Boil the water and make sure that the sugar dissolves in it.
- After the sugar is dissolved add oil and vodka.
- One should store the liquid in a cool dry place and use the liquid within a week.
- Make sure that one doesn’t run their fingers on the hair until the solution of sugar dries.