Gels for medium hairstyles are popular products that are looked for by many women. Styling the hair is the perfect way of enhancing your looks. The art of hairdressing directly depends upon the wide variety of products and hair styling tools that are available in the market comprising of lacquers, serums, gels, hair sprays, setting lotions, hair dryers, rollers, straighteners, crimpers, curling irons, wax etc. The gel is a great hair styling tool that helps create a number of ravishing hairstyles. It can be used to create waves, curls, spikes, and messy crops.
The gel as a hairstyling product can be used to stiffen hair into a particular hairstyle. Hair gels allow people to achieve the perfect look without having to set it again and again and keep the hair looking sharp and sexy. Gels look like jelly and usually come in a tub or tube. One can apply gel with their fingers to dry or damp hair. Gels can be used to create strong, spiky looks and are ideal for curl separation and more structured styles.
Homemade Gels for Medium Hairstyles
One can also prepare gel at home. All one needs to do is to dissolve 1 tsp of gelatine in 1 cup of warm water. One should store the gel in the refrigerator and use this homemade hair gel as one does with a readymade hair gel. Make sure that the gel is used within a week after which it may get spoiled.
How To Use Gels for Medium Hairstyles?
- Before applying gel firstly you must wash your hair thoroughly.
- Then you must dry your hair with a towel. If you have frizzy hair then you should dry your hair after applying the gel.
- The third step is to apply a little gel on the palm of your hand, spread the gel evenly on the hand.
- Apply the gel on the hair by starting at the front of the head and then evenly spread the gel to the hair, working it in deeply using your fingers. You should make sure that you apply the gel through to the roots.
- The last step is to brush or shape the hair into the desired style. You can also twist their hair with fingers to encourage curls.