Here Are The Benefits of Hair Oil Massage For Medium Length Hair
- Hair massage is not only miraculous for your hair but also relaxes the body and mind.
- It lubricates and conditions the scalp, thereby preventing a flaky, itchy scalp.
- It helps increase blood circulation to the head and neck and combats stress that tends to block proper circulation.
- It relaxes the scalp and increases softness.
- It strengthens and nourishes the roots and the hair shaft.
- Promotes the growth of new, luxuriant hair.
- It softens and conditions the hair making it more manageable and easy to style.
- It helps increase hair luster and volume.
- Protects the hair from the damaging affects of the sun, pollution and harmful chemicals.
- It replenishes and rejuvenates dry, brittle and damaged hair and fights split ends.
Types of Hair Oil Massage:
Scalp Massage: A scalp massage on a regular basis is a must for healthy, strong and bouncy hair. It helps improve circulation and fights split ends and brittle hair. You can go in for a rubber scalp massage or a finger massage.
Rubber scalp massage: A Rubber scalp massager has a small circular pad with rubber needles protruding out and a handle. Using this massager enables you to massage your scalp without harming the sensitive tissues of the head. A finger massage can be done by using the pads of your finger tips in small circular movements in back or forth motion. A fifteen minute scalp massage with oil twice a week before shampoo must form a part of your hair care program.
Oiling: In order to nourish the roots and give a healthy sheen to the hair, regular oiling is a must. Dry hair is caused by perming, bleaching, color treatments as well as exposure to sun, chlorine, heat styling etc. It tends to benefit from regular application of oil. There is a wide range of oils such as almond oil, olive oil, coconut oil, aloe oil, and walnut oil etc. that can be used for massaging the scalp on a regular basis.